Sunday, May 1, 2011

Panhandle Cowgirl says.....


Panhandle Cowgirl
SASS #77924 (alias Stephanie Logan) says:

"The reduced recoil from my shotgun seems like 
more than 40%. Now I don't have to worry about 
finding Featherweight shells.

The reduced recoil means quicker reloading between shots. My friends used to tell me that I flinched and now they tell me that "I've mastered the shotgun." Three or four friends have told me that.

My shotgun went from being my worst gun to being my best gun. The shotgun is the one that can make or break you. It's the one that wins matches for you.

My 9 year old son hates shotguns - he won't even shoot a 410 - but he went out with my Old West-Buster and HE LOVES IT!! He shot two boxes of shells and didn't want to stop. Before that he wouldn't shoot it at all.

No more bruises when I shoot two boxes of shells. 
Now I'm not bruised at all...I LOVE IT!!!"
*******************
Update from Panhandle Cowgirl.....


Tanner and I went to Albuquerque to the SASS World Championships, End of Trail. I am 18th in the world for women and 5th in my age category. Tanner is 5th in Junior Boys. We are both on the World Championship Team and came home with 2 buckles each!             (July, 2010)